Translate

Saturday, January 28, 2017

New post series: The Trump review: Week 1.

I'm now announcing a new series (of which I might even start a new blog with) in which, on about a weekly basis, I find information about what president Donald John Trump is doing, and post them right here on my blog.

The bad:
Trump supports torture, which as far as I've heard, is not only unconstitutional, but also, doesn't even work, and might make those who are tortured give out the wrong information.



The good:
The U.S. is out of the TPP.

Trump is renegotiating NAFTA.

And Trump has blocked bribe money to Abbas.



I'd also like to add that Trump has frozen both the pay raises of federal employees and the hiring of new federal employees as well (I think it might've had something to do with slowing down the growth of federal agencies). I won't comment on this, as that I haven't studied that subject manner well enough.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments are more than welcome on this blog! Please feel free to share your 2sense below.

ANYONE can post a comment here! There is not even word verification to hassle with, either!

By the way, if you know or have an idea as to why people rarely comment on this blog, please let me know!

Do you like my "Read if you're making assumptions about me" post?