Translate

Wednesday, June 21, 2017

The U.S. shoots down a Syrian jet over Syrian airspace: why is Trump allowing this to happen? Who is Trump really working for? What does the deep state have to do with this?





Who is Trump working for?

I suggest buying the documentary Trump’s Zionist Ball & Chain.

Or, if you are unwilling &/or unable to buy the documentary, I suggest watching the videos below (note that I do NOT agree with their belifs about all Jewish people), and read the article “Deep State” misappropriation & the cryptocratic clique behind Trump.


How do we bring real change while avoiding violence, and what should we do afterwards? That is addressed in the playlist below:

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments are more than welcome on this blog! Please feel free to share your 2sense below.

ANYONE can post a comment here! There is not even word verification to hassle with, either!

By the way, if you know or have an idea as to why people rarely comment on this blog, please let me know!

Do you like my "Read if you're making assumptions about me" post?