Translate

Monday, March 26, 2018

Ryan Dawson's YouTube channel is back up!


I am sorry that I did not post this on the same day that Ryan Dawson posted the announcement. When his YouTube channel was reinstated, I was on a field trip in Fairfax, Virginia visiting Washington, DC while on an Air Force Junior Reserve Officer Training Corps field trip. While I did bring my laptop and had a new smartphone that my father brought me the day before the trip, I don't like to use a mobile device to work on my content, and I used up my high-speed data quickly, leaving me with a slow internet connection when not using Wi-Fi. While I was able to get my laptop and set up my phone as a private hotspot, the internet connection through the phone was slow to the point of barely being reliable due to me using up all of my high-speed data beforehand.

I can now go download Ryan Dawson's content in hopes that he does not get deleted again.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments are more than welcome on this blog! Please feel free to share your 2sense below.

ANYONE can post a comment here! There is not even word verification to hassle with, either!

By the way, if you know or have an idea as to why people rarely comment on this blog, please let me know!

Do you like my "Read if you're making assumptions about me" post?