Translate

Thursday, April 19, 2018

My most recommended anti-SJW YouTube channels

Ryan Dawson. Endorsed.
Comment: he does not constantly speak about social issues, but when he does, he is spot-on. He is amazingly well-read and articulate, taking fire from both the right and the left.

Styxhexenhammer666. Endorsed.
Comment: in my mind, he's comparable to Ryan Dawson in how articulate he is, but he doesn't go into issues as deeply as Ryan Dawson does.

ShortFatOtaku. Endorsed.
Comment: I absolutely love how articulate he is. 

Freedom Alternative. Endorsed.
Comment: I love how articulate he is, and even has made videos on how to deal with feminists, leftists, and sjw's. Pretty much the only real issue that I disagree with him with is his view of the Israeli-Palestinian conflict.

PragerU. Not endorsed.
Comment: I agree with PragerU on economics, some of the social issues that it touches on, and even climate change. However, I do not agree with PragerU about religion or, especially, foreign policy.

No Bullshit. Not endorsed.
Comment: ditto for PragerU.

Paul Joseph Watson. Not endorsed.
Comment: I like some of his prominent anti-SJW content and his talks about culture (including art and music). I recommend watching the video Paul Joseph Watson Taken down a peg by TUT.

Andywarski. Not endorsed.
Comment: I am not yet particularly familiar with his views, so as for now, I do not fully endorse his views. It may be more accurate to say that my endorsement status of him is pending.

Sargon of Akkad. Not endorsed.
Comment: I can see why he is popular when talking about social issues, of which I agree with, though he doesn't talk about particularly important issues such as foreign policy, and is not involved in the truth movement. I have barely started looking into his talks about economic issues.

Black Lightning. Not endorsed.
I haven't listened to him much yet, but from watching one video, it's likely that I'll endorse him in the future.

Angry Foreigner. Endorsed.
Comment: I find his commentary to be logical.

Armored Skeptic. Endorsed.
Comment: N/A.

Bounty Hunter - TigersFace. Endorsed.
Comment: ditto for Angry Foreigner.

TL;DR. Not endorsed.
Comment: ditto for Andywarski.

Top Hats and Champagne. Not endorsed.
Comment: ditto for Andywarski.

Justin Antitheist. Endorsed.
Comment: N/A.

PoorOldKilgore. Endorsed.
Comment: she may visually fit the stereotypes of a millennial, and is an atheist, she does have her disagreements with the mainstream left, with social justice warriors in particular.

Candace Owens. Not endorsed.
Comment: N/A.

Honorable mentions:

Blaire White. Not endorsed.
Comment: ditto for Andywarski.

Kothorix. Endorsed.
Comment: ditto for ShortFatOtaku, except that he is not dedicated to politics or social commentary. He said in one of his videos that he often listens to skeptic channels.


Note: endorsed means that I agree with 9/10 or more of one's opinions and how they articulate them. They're mostly libertarians and classical liberals, and to a lesser degree, some centrists and center-left individuals. Not endorsed means anything less than that, as often with the case of conservative-leaning individuals and outlets.

I created this in response to my current World History teacher (who I'll just call "Ms. Teacher"), and some of the views espoused by her and several students in my class (and a talk between me and a classmate is the reason why I released this post even though it may not be quite complete). There are issues that we don't quite agree on (mainly culture and things such as rather or not things are "that bad" in Africa), but we get along pretty well. We actually get along better than moderates and conservatives and leftists on college campuses. Isn't that interesting?
At least it's arguably better than the case where people such as Ben Shapiro and Milo Yiannopoulos use social justice warriors talking about silly minor issues and non-issues as strawmen to make themselves look good.

I'm glad that I have someone intellectually to challenge me a little bit on issues. I also personally think that it's good for one to know some people in their daily life to intellectually challenge them, as that it humanizes the debate and perhaps it makes them approach it with more humility.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments are more than welcome on this blog! Please feel free to share your 2sense below.

ANYONE can post a comment here! There is not even word verification to hassle with, either!

By the way, if you know or have an idea as to why people rarely comment on this blog, please let me know!

Do you like my "Read if you're making assumptions about me" post?