Translate

Thursday, March 7, 2019

Why I haven't posted in such a long time.

This February 9th, on one night, my laptop crashed, rendering it less usable while it is going through problems (by the time this article is posted, it won't even boot up properly). 

Also, on the 6th of this month, the Wednesday of this week, my home's downstairs computer started to malfunction, and is having its own problems.

I am posting this through my father's computer.

This is why, after I finish High School and get a real job (or at least a real source of income) and earn real money, to save money and invest in new, high-quality equipment.

Ryan Dawson also got a couple of strikes on his channel, and has stopped posting content there and has made many of his videos private until today or tomorrow so he wouldn't get another strike. One was removed.

After I finish posing the blog version of my Quora answer What don't most conservatives realize? on here and get a reliable computer with a microphone, I plan on creating a few videos on YouTube to promote the content on this blog, and just talking politics in general.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments are more than welcome on this blog! Please feel free to share your 2sense below.

ANYONE can post a comment here! There is not even word verification to hassle with, either!

By the way, if you know or have an idea as to why people rarely comment on this blog, please let me know!

Do you like my "Read if you're making assumptions about me" post?