Translate

Saturday, December 31, 2016

2016 In Review: And Predictions for 2017, plus 2017 - Ron Paul's New Year Predictions, & if had had to live in the past, which era would I live in & why?

Happy new year!

Let's not forget about the 19+ trillion dollar dept!: http://www.usdebtclock.org/ .
But don't be totally pessimistic.




If I had to live in the past, which era would I live in and why?:
If I had to be born in the past, I would've preferred to be born in the 1980's and, as I was growing up, listen to people such as Ryan Dawson and Michael Rivero, and read sites such as the Anti Neocon Report/Anti Neocons/Rys2sense, Antiwar, Consortiumnews, and WhatReallyHappened, just to name a few.

Though I'd have to agree with Skallagrim that I'd rather live in the future:

And bonus:

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments are more than welcome on this blog! Please feel free to share your 2sense below.

ANYONE can post a comment here! There is not even word verification to hassle with, either!

By the way, if you know or have an idea as to why people rarely comment on this blog, please let me know!

Do you like my "Read if you're making assumptions about me" post?