Translate

Monday, May 28, 2018

Boeing honors the fallen; an ironic propaganda piece?

Today, while watching the video When An Aircraft Carrier Goes To War | Forces TV, I saw an ad that asked for a moment of silence, paid for by Boeing.
I did a search on YouTube, and it turns out, it was NOT the first ad of its type.

I'm not going to talk about the message itself on the surface level, but rather, Boeing, which funded it.

Boeing is the 2nd largest defense contractor in the United States of America.

I'm pretty sure that you'll be asking "what's the significance of that"?
The significance of it is that Boeing is the second largest company in the military-industrial complex, which is connected to the Pentagon and mainstream media through individuals who are members of Boards Of Directors.
(I got the above image from MIC and Mass Media (maps and voice by Ryan Dawson. I was able to get from using Awesome Screenshot Minus & its crop tool.)

And that is why the mainstream media has lied to us about the United States of America's foreign policy, and why the Pentagon operates the way it does.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments are more than welcome on this blog! Please feel free to share your 2sense below.

ANYONE can post a comment here! There is not even word verification to hassle with, either!

By the way, if you know or have an idea as to why people rarely comment on this blog, please let me know!

Do you like my "Read if you're making assumptions about me" post?