Translate

Saturday, July 7, 2018

Do not expect weekly updates anymore. My plans & ideas for this summer, & plans for the far-future, my Linkyou profile, & why I stopped using Pinterest.

On weekly updates:

If you're a regular reader of this blog, I am sorry, but I cannot guarantee the release of weekly updates anymore.
I am stuck in the status of being a High School student. While I'd love to dedicate at least a few years of my life to online work and get it done, I'm sorry, but I simply can't. I make no money whatsoever off of my online activities at the moment, nor am I asking for money online (though I did have an idea for my future in which I respond to content and get paid for it through PayPal, Patreon, MakersSupport, and so on. More on this later).

Sure, I can add and update playlists on YouTube, write a little bit on my Trivia blog to post later, write a little on here, find content on Quora to respond to, and so on.

But, I don't get into the mindset of sitting down and articulating myself well as much as I should.

As a teenager, I do not hold full control over my life. I have to go to school to get a diploma to improve my opportunities of getting a good chance at employment in the future. I can ramble on about problems with the government schooling system, but I'll avoid putting them here.

Even in the summer, my parents want me to help with work around the house, I have to be with family, I have to work on getting a driver's license (this particular summer), do over-the-summer homework, and work on my online content. That's before I decide to take on a job or go to a leadership course offered by my JROTC instructor. 
Not a terrible environment to be honest (mine's in heaven compared to what lots of other people are dealing with, especially real journalists out there who are strapped for cash while risking their lives to report the truth, which is harder than what I've ever experienced), but not exactly ideal, either.

To be honest with everyone, I am, at least for now, little more than a blogger who finds information online and consolidates it, not a journalist who goes out and really finds information on their own. I just might become a political analyst or journalist in the future, but if I still have the motivation and self-discipline levels then as I do now, that's unlikely. 
And to give you an idea of how hard Ryan Dawson works, he literally reads everything that he can find about a topic. Talk about hard work!

Besides, much of the work on this blog that I wanted to get done is done, and there isn't much content that's particularly vital that I'll be releasing (much of it are responses to content found online or political advice that few are going to read, let alone accept, anyway).
BUT, do expect a followup article called "Upcoming articles".

Don't expect me to be from retiring from online politics anytime soon, unlike some people such as conservative man on YouTube.


Here's my new Linkyou profile. I'm not so sure rather or not to use it as of yet:
https://linkyou.blog/author/saynotodemocide/.

I also already have the blog Liberty, Peace, & Prosperity on Quora, but I have not yet used it nearly as much as this one.



Moving forward:


With me getting into writing alternate history, fiction, and fan-fiction like what you can see on my Trivia blog and on DeviantArt (if you're interested, I recommend you to see my Trivia blog, as that I don't like using DeviantArt due to how differently it works from Blogger), I can use that to get people's foot in the door and introduce them to politics in a way that I want to.

Because of how much time it takes for me to create details, and at the same time my lack of patience (the blog is over a year old, much of its content is unreleased and it has very few views), I plan on releasing all of my Trivia blog posts and putting this in with the label incomplete/work in progress, which will look like this:
Incomplete/Work in progress.

I do plan on creating a blog that's dedicated to doing collaborative writing on since I'm so poor at putting together detailed stories. I just might also open a new YouTube channel to host non-political content on.

When I feel like that enough of the work is completed, I'll also release it on FurAffinity and promote it on social media and Zootopia News Network (for the Zootopia related stories and lore).

If I get a job, it would be better for my future and I can contribute to people (especially Ryan Dawson) on Patreon, though I'd have less time to do what I'm doing online.

In the far-future after I get out of high school, if I find the time, I'll try learning about drawing on SkillShare or something so I can create art for my stories, which would be a great way to promote them as that art is a great way to introduce people to things. 
Along with that, start creating and releasing video versions of my blog posts much like StormCloudsGathering or BlackPigeonSpeaks.

Another idea that I had was to set up on a website such as Patreon and have people pay essentially me to go through content that few to no one else has addressed and talked about them, most notably things said by Christian Conservatives, such as the content on Conservapedia, USA Survival, and many, many others. 
I am on the fence of rather or not to talk about it, as that it seems that the Christian Fundamentalist type of Social Conservatism has seemingly more or less fell by the wayside, and I don't want it to come back by bringing attention to it. 
Though Ryan Dawson does predict that, thanks to Social Justice Warriors, the pendulum of mainstream political opinion in the West will swing far to the right. I'm not exactly sure how much religion is going to play a part in that.
(1:13:20)
(32:58)

I've also read that Evangelical Fundamentalism does seem to be on the rise in Brazil, which I wish that more libertarians, secularists, and atheists would talk about and address. But I don't know Portuguese, and I am unfamiliar with Brazilian political culture, so that topic is not going to be easy for me to address.


I stopped using Pinterest mainly out of lack of time, along with other factors such as Pinterest changing its notifications system which the content from the people you follow are mixed in with Pin activity and comments that people make, which is overwhelming. So I have to use e-mail to look for people's comments to respond to, not that it's particularly convenient.

2 comments:

  1. Federal Train Protect 9mm is an innovative concept that combines the practical accuracy and performance,
    of ranged ammunition with the instant expansion of superior quality personal defense ammunition.
    Buy Dead Air Wolfman online.trailblazer lifecard review

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ideal for shooters with small hands and those who insist on mild recoil combined with enough power for concealed carry or home protection, Micro 9 pistols are a suitable alternative for many applications. Use our site and grab the most affordable ammo online buy glock 19 gen 4 mos. Best of all, they offer unequaled Kimber quality, dependability, and performance.

    ReplyDelete

Comments are more than welcome on this blog! Please feel free to share your 2sense below.

ANYONE can post a comment here! There is not even word verification to hassle with, either!

By the way, if you know or have an idea as to why people rarely comment on this blog, please let me know!

Do you like my "Read if you're making assumptions about me" post?