Translate

Saturday, July 28, 2018

Quick thoughts on David Duke & Patrick Little for Senate.

I personally do NOT agree with either one of them on many social issues. 
However, my first priority is to end the unnecessary wars of aggression going on right now. Of those we can realistically stop are those led by the United States of America and her allies and Israel.

That includes stopping the influence of foreign lobbies and the military-industrial complex on the United States Federal Government.



The governments of Israel and Saudi Arabia want to be powerful and spread their power and influence. They do much of it through their armed forces.


We have to end these unnecessary wars first.

Another thing about David Duke and Patrick Little that are also positive is that they believe in the right to keep and bear arms. I hope that they support that right for all law-abiding citizens instead of simply whites.

I hope that both support free markets/capitalism and are fiscally libertarian/conservative, but I honestly don't know rather or not they are.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments are more than welcome on this blog! Please feel free to share your 2sense below.

ANYONE can post a comment here! There is not even word verification to hassle with, either!

By the way, if you know or have an idea as to why people rarely comment on this blog, please let me know!

Do you like my "Read if you're making assumptions about me" post?