Translate

Saturday, June 8, 2019

I'm writing a new constitution!

I'm shredding the cringey old constitution that I've written back in the years back when my focus in politics was on the right to keep and bear arms and before I really started to listen to knowledgeable people on economics. 

So, I'm writing a new one. It will be based on the Constitution of Oceania, but with tweaks such as the government having control over the military, law enforcement, courts, and prisons, limited regulatory powers the ability to tariff foreign countries under certain conditions, the ability to use conscription, stronger protection of children's rights (especially against circumcisions other than last-resort medical circumcisions), specifying government powers over people with communicable diseases, and more;

Constitution of Oceania - WikiConstitution

Constitution of Oceania - concourt.am

I'd also going to implement ideas from DownsizeDC.

I would probably also implement ideas from the book Separation of Business and State, though I don't have it right now. Maybe I'll do it in an update.

I'm going to change "Oceanian" to (country's demonym), and "Oceania" to "the Nation", as that I haven't decided the country's name, and it is made more universal.

Perhaps I can make it into booklets or pamphlets and distribute it across the world, LOL.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments are more than welcome on this blog! Please feel free to share your 2sense below.

ANYONE can post a comment here! There is not even word verification to hassle with, either!

By the way, if you know or have an idea as to why people rarely comment on this blog, please let me know!

Do you like my "Read if you're making assumptions about me" post?