Translate

Saturday, June 29, 2019

Libertarian PRATT database Wiki idea



Because sick and tired of people making debunked strawman arguments against libertarianism.
This was inspired by a comment on the Shane Killian video Quickie: P.R.A.T.T., BY TheGnarlyDoug, which read "We should create a libertarian PRATT database. A wiki page or something with standard Statist arguments and links to the refutations for each."

I might hold off doing this until June of 2020 or even later because I will have to go through my last year of high school.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments are more than welcome on this blog! Please feel free to share your 2sense below.

ANYONE can post a comment here! There is not even word verification to hassle with, either!

By the way, if you know or have an idea as to why people rarely comment on this blog, please let me know!

Do you like my "Read if you're making assumptions about me" post?