Translate

Sunday, October 23, 2016

Should felons be allowed to own guns? And is hunting immoral, unethical, &/or inhumane?


Not all felonies are violent crimes. And even for violent crimes, how violent or senseless were they?




I personally am not a big fan of hunting. However, I have no problem with hunting whatsoever as long as it is done humanely, within the law, and in a way that doesn't harm the environment, and if it's justifiable, such as conservation, public safety (to control dangerous animal populations if nessasary and there's no other practical way), or survival (I do advocate using aquaponics with aquaponics powered with solar panels and wood gasification generators for food, though).



I'm sorry for not making a real post in over a week. Because of the lack of important things to talk about, and the fact that I'm in high school with, as of right now, 2 stupid school projects, I'm slowing down operations. But do expect a narrated version of Gun control debate: How to reduce gun violence? How important is the 2nd amendment? Do we need guns? that's also slightly improved, which will be a big release.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments are more than welcome on this blog! Please feel free to share your 2sense below.

ANYONE can post a comment here! There is not even word verification to hassle with, either!

By the way, if you know or have an idea as to why people rarely comment on this blog, please let me know!

Do you like my "Read if you're making assumptions about me" post?