Translate

Saturday, February 13, 2016

Ideas wanted for "Pro's & Con's of diversity & accepting people as long as they respect the rights of others".

I've been brainstorming this article since August of 2015. I had quite a few ideas, but I did not feel like that I had ones good enough to put on paper. You might've read some of my philosophical work, such as "Philosophy & social issues rant: Savage vs Civilized dichotomy, oversimplification, gray areas, collectivism & hypocrisy", "Philosophy, morals & ethics: Best Interests vs Greater Good, which life code would you accept & what is patriotism", "The broken/convoluted uses & definitions of "racist"" and maybe even "My personal rant".

What I want is a perfectly or at least reasonably well balanced and minimally biased philosophical piece (Maybe like Alan Watts) that, of course, talks about the advantages and disadvantages of the many different lifestyles that people around the world have, and the natural features and differences within races of the same species.

Well, I'd like to get some ideas to help create this. If you have any ideas, please leave them in the comments (having an internet account is NOT required to comment. For the sake of convenience, I do not even use CAPTCHA). Thanks. Peace!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments are more than welcome on this blog! Please feel free to share your 2sense below.

ANYONE can post a comment here! There is not even word verification to hassle with, either!

By the way, if you know or have an idea as to why people rarely comment on this blog, please let me know!

Do you like my "Read if you're making assumptions about me" post?