Translate

Tuesday, February 2, 2016

February 2nd, 2016 Iowa caucus results response & micro ramble

I've heard the caucus results just today, and I'm disappointed: while Ted Cruz came 1st in the Republican primaries, I was disappointed that Rand Paul didn't came 2nd; that goes to Marco Rubio and Donald Trump. But, what bothered me even more was that HILLARY came out over SANDERS.

I have a hard time believing this. This just shows how incompetent the American people are at politics. Bernie Sanders is not good enough already... and Hillary is worse! When will the media focus on real issues and show us how to bring real change without depending on the system (truth people show us how, as seen in a link lower in this article)?

While Donald Trump is NOT against supporting parasite governments, the NDAA, Patriot Act, Bailouts, the Federal Reserve, or even the drug war, I've heard that he is against other wars (from what I've heard), will take action against Obamacare, doesn't take money from anyone else (from what I've heard), opposes NAFTA, is willing to work with Assad to combat ISIS (not that I like Assad) and of course, he opposes strict weapon laws (though I'm worried that he may oppose weapon laws selectively, as that he doesn't like Muslims very much. I don't know him personally, so I am not entirely sure if he just wants to restrict Muslim travel beyond necessity and put other restrictions on all of them without a fair, speedy trial for individuals or run a holocaust-style campaign of genocide).

If you're a fan of any of the winning candidates, look at the videos below.




MYTHBUSTERS: Debunking Bernie Sanders, Marco Rubio & More!
(Note: I do NOT agree with or endorse all of the social views of the creator of the above video, particularly for reasons explained on https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PLkYQwSCzfVRHFrk6NdJzTb-Hmus5_TDEk).
Why You Should NOT Vote For Rand Paul In 2016
And...


At least I'm glad that fundamentalist Mike Huckabee has dropped out.


Now, do you want REAL change? Look here: https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PLkYQwSCzfVRErAI_RKijbN8mvmqqvEHpe.
We shouldn't depend on the system forever; we should try to get the least worst in, and ride this out until we're forced to bring real change, which is explained above.

Thank you for reading this article. Please follow me on Pinterest (https://www.pinterest.com/StopDemocide/), Google+ (https://plus.google.com/116561475917836019721/posts), and subscribe to my YouTube channel (https://www.youtube.com/channel/UClWR5zBdxxnFGQ_kPFUDLkg/featured), and please support the channels I support.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments are more than welcome on this blog! Please feel free to share your 2sense below.

ANYONE can post a comment here! There is not even word verification to hassle with, either!

By the way, if you know or have an idea as to why people rarely comment on this blog, please let me know!

Do you like my "Read if you're making assumptions about me" post?