Translate

Thursday, March 3, 2016

Which candidates should we be voting for in 2016? And selected candidates by positive position on major issues.


I know that some of you aren't particulary happy with this year's options, others are thrilled, and still some others in between. I myself am not particulary happy, for reasons explained in the videos below.

(Note: I do NOT agree with or endorse all of the social views of the creator of the above video, particularly for reasons explained on https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PLkYQwSCzfVRHFrk6NdJzTb-Hmus5_TDEk).


For those of you who are awake and really pay attention (like me, Ryan Dawson, StormCloudsGathering, etc), the 2016 election doesn't many good candidates (look at the issues explained in the video above and the one in the playlist after it). Since Ron Paul, Jesse Ventura or, while not quite as good but still acceptable, Bob Barr, isn't running this year, who's the least of the worst? And this list will the the tangible positive qualities of the candidates. You can easily verify these positions yourself.

Donald Trump: I hate his social views, but he doesn't take money from others, is willing to help Assad fight ISIS (not that I like Assad), opposes Obamacare, wants to loosen weapon laws on civilians (I hope not selectively), opposes the TTP, opposes NAFTA (so if he does drop restrictions on people coming in from Mexico, at least he's giving people living down there some grace), and is about as anti-war as the major candidates can get. Also lookup his views on the Federal Reserve.
Also see: Screaming Hitler no longer works Zionist are desperate.

Ted Cruz: opposed bank bailouts, the Patriot act, NDAA, SOPA, strict weapon laws on civilians and the Federal Reserve.

Austin Peterson; he is a 3rd party candidate, and I wish he would voice his views on the issues more. I expect him to be not quite as bad as the others nonetheless.

Jill Stein; while I don't agree with her on economics, global warming or gun control, and I hate the fact that she isn't pro freedom like Ron Paul, she is genuinely anti-war.

Don't fully count on them, though. None oppose the current Israeli government.

Now, what are we supposed to do in this situation? Bring REAL change! Look at the playlist below for details.

We shouldn't depend on the system forever; we should try to get the least worst in, and ride this out until we're forced to bring real change, which is explained above.

Thank you for reading this article. Please follow me on Pinterest (https://www.pinterest.com/StopDemocide/), Google+ (https://plus.google.com/116561475917836019721/posts), and subscribe to my YouTube channel (https://www.youtube.com/channel/UClWR5zBdxxnFGQ_kPFUDLkg/featured), and please support the channels I support.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments are more than welcome on this blog! Please feel free to share your 2sense below.

ANYONE can post a comment here! There is not even word verification to hassle with, either!

By the way, if you know or have an idea as to why people rarely comment on this blog, please let me know!

Do you like my "Read if you're making assumptions about me" post?